Hennessy Jungle Expedition Zip
Designed for anyone up to 114 kg and 183 cm
New side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 zipper and two double sliders
The Jungle Expedition Zip has Hennessy's patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Expedition Zip is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet such as Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price. The Jungle Expedition Zip also has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting DoubleBubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad is available for purchase separately.
- Height Limit: 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 1344 g not including free 3 oz 84 g webbing straps
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 23 cm x 25 cm
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40d nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 305 cm x 150 cm
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #10 YKK zipper
- Mesh: 30d Polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 305 cm, 680 kg test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 3.8 cm x 107 cm black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 300 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: 160 cm X 250 cm, Diagonal length above ridge line 335 cm
- Color: Forest Green
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 28 g
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some parts of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 107 cm which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to 183 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 60 cm in diameter or 244 cm straps which are fine for hammocks up to 91 cm in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK MODEL: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.