Hennessy Jungle Safari Zip XXL
Designed for anyone up to 159 kg and 213cm
Side entrance zipper closure with with heavy duty #10 YKK zipper and two double sliders
The Jungle Safari Zip combines all the best features of the Deep Jungle XL and the Safari Deluxe Zip. This new design is deeper, wider and more comfortable for taller, larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 159 kg.
A double wide 70 D hex fly and double bottom layers of 40 D nylon makes this model 100% mosquito proof on the bottom and also accommodates the Radiant Reflector Pad XL for cooler temperatures. This is perfect for people who want the extra room length and coverage of the Safari but also want to be able to add insulation when needed. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad XL is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately.
- Colour: Forest Green
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Packed Weight: 1904 g not including 112 g free webbing straps
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 66 cm x 150 cm
- Canopy Dimensions: 366 cm on ridge line, 305 cm wide Hex shaped
- Weigh Limit: 159 kg
- Height Limit: 213 cm
- Suspending Rope: Two 305 cm, 818 kg test polyester covered polyester ropes
- Mesh Denier: 30d No-See-Um polyester
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d Polyurethane coated Rip-stop Polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 700 g
- Webbing Straps: 5cm wide x 107 cm long polyester
- Hammock Fabric: Double layer of 40d nylon taffeta
- Zipper: Heavy duty black #10 YKK zipper with double slider
- Rainfly Dimensions: Size 363 cm on centerline, 305 cm wide hexagonal shape
- Set-up Time Estimate: 3 minutes
- Seasons: 3-season
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 28 g
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some parts of the world, you may need longer webbing straps. Our standard webbing straps are 107 cm long which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to 183 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 60 cm in diameter or 244 cm trees which are fine for trees up to 92 cm in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK MODEL: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad. For the Safari model we recommend the Radiant Reflector Pad XL.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.